This academic session of NIITS is started on July 19, 2018 and the deadline to receive completed application for BTh and MDiv along with support materials was May 31, 2018.
Any applicant for admission should normally be recommended for this program by their local church pastor. The pastor should have known the student for at least two years.
Candidates for admission should have:
- successfully completed the pre-university course (10+2 or equivalent).
- completed 18 years of age for BTh.
- a satisfactory proficiency in the medium of instruction.
- a convincing Christian experience of salvation.
- a clear commitment to Christian discipleship and service
- desire and readiness to be prepared for Christian ministry
Candidates without the pre-university course pass, but above the age of 40, can apply as mature candidates. Such candidates may be required to demonstrate their ability to study at BTh level.
Candidates should submit the following forms:
- Completed Application
- Application Fee of Rs.200
- Pastor’s Reference General Reference (x2)
- Written Testimony (500 words, guidelines included)
- Educational Certificates (Attested copies)
- Medical Certificate (General Report)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Sponsorship and Financial Aid Form
A personal interview with the admission committee is a must and there are no exceptions to this.
Last Date for Application
The deadline, for receiving applications is May 31 each year, after which a late fee (Rs 100) is payable.
Academic Year (2018-2019)
NIITS follows the four-week modular teaching method within three terms in a year. The current terms are:
Term 1: July 23 (Mon) – October 12 (Fri), 2018
Student Study Break: October 14-20, 2018
Term 2: October 22 (Mon) – December 14 (Fri) 2018
Student Christmas/Winter Break: December 15, 2018 to January 19, 2019
Term 3: January 21 (Mon) – April 28 (Fri), 2019
2018-2019 Graduation & Commencement: Saturday, April 27, 2019