The 2020-21 academic session of NIITS will start on July 20, 2020, and will end on April 24, 2021. The deadline to receive a completed application for BTh and MDiv along with support materials is June 30, 2020.
Any applicant for admission should normally be recommended for this program by their local church pastor. The pastor should have known the student for at least two years.
Candidates for admission should have:
- successfully completed the pre-university course (10+2 or equivalent).
- completed 18 years of age for BTh.
- a satisfactory proficiency in the medium of instruction.
- a convincing Christian experience of salvation.
- a clear commitment to Christian discipleship and service
- desire and readiness to be prepared for Christian ministry
Candidates without the pre-university course pass, but above the age of 40, can apply as mature candidates. Such candidates may be required to demonstrate their ability to study at BTh level.
Candidates should submit the following forms:
- Completed Application
- Application Fee of Rs.200
- Pastor’s Reference General Reference (x2)
- Written Testimony (500 words, guidelines included)
- Educational Certificates (Attested copies)
- Medical Certificate (General Report)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Sponsorship and Financial Aid Form
A personal interview with the admission committee is a must and there are no exceptions to this.
Fee details can be found here.
Last Date for Application
The deadline, for receiving applications is June 30 each year, after which a late fee (Rs 100) is payable.
Academic Year (2020-21)
NIITS follows the four-week modular teaching method in three terms a year. The current terms are:
Term 1: July 20 (Mon) – October 10 (Sat), 2020
Student Study Break: October 11-18, 2020
Term 2: October 19 (Mon) – December 12 (Sat) 2020
Student Winter Break: December 13, 2020, to January 17, 2021
Term 3: January 18 (Mon) – April 24 (Sat), 2021
2020-2021 Graduation & Commencement: Saturday, April 24, 2021