The 2022-23 academic session of NIITS will start on July 20, 2022, and will end on April 30, 2023. The deadline to receive a completed application for BTh and MDiv along with support materials is June 30, 2022.
Any applicant for admission should normally be recommended for this program by their local church pastor. The pastor should have known the student for at least two years.
- Entry Requirements
Candidates for admission should have:
- successfully completed regular high-school (10+2 or equivalent)
- completed 18 years of age for BTh at the time of joining NIITS
- a satisfactory proficiency in the medium of instruction
- a convincing experience of Christian salvation
- a clear commitment to Christian discipleship and service
- desire and readiness to be prepared for Christian ministry
Candidates without 10+2 schooling, but above the age of 40, can apply as mature candidates, but will be required to demonstrate their ability to study at BTh level.
Candidates should submit the following forms:
- Completed NIITS admission Application
- Application Fee of Rs.200
- Pastor’s Reference General Reference (x2)
- Written Testimony (500 words, guidelines included) of salvation experience
- Educational Certificates (Attested copies)
- Medical Certificate (General Report)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Sponsorship and Financial Aid Form
- Fully Vaccination certificates
A personal interview with the admission committee is a must and there are no exceptions to this.
Last Date for Application
The deadline, for receiving applications is June 30 each year, after which a late fee (Rs 100) is payable.
Academic Year 2021-2022
NIITS follows the four-week modular teaching method in three terms a year. The current terms are:
Term 1: July 20 (Mon) – October 09 (Sat), 2021
Student Study Break: October 10-17, 2021
Term 2: October 18 (Mon) – December 11 (Sat) 2021
Student Winter Break: December 12, 2020, to January 16, 2022
Term 3: January 17 (Mon) – April 30 (Sat), 2022
2021-2022 Graduation & Commencement: Friday, April 29, 2022